Warm, Quirky, Sexy, Dry, Accents, Characters
I have a wide range of vocal styles including, friendly non-announcer, conversational, trustworthy, quirky, charactery, sarcastic, authoritative, neighborly, extremely versatile.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have successfully performed the following accents/dialects:
British (RP, Cockney, Cornish), Irish, Scottish, American Southern (Texas, Deep South, Appalachian), American East Coast (New York, Brooklyn, Boston, Maine), Italian, French, Greek, German, Russian.
My Voice Experience
I have over 30 years of stage and film acting experience, from musical comedy to Shakespeare.
I have several audio book titles on Audible, am in production on several more audiobooks, and have been studying commercial voice over with Marla Kirban.
I have an Associates Degree in Theatre Arts and have attended intermediate and advanced Acting and Voice Over classes at the Denver Center Theatre Academy. I have worked with coaches and instructors such as Billie McBride, Tia Marlier, Kathleen Ham, and Marla Kirban.
My Studio Equipment
I have a home studio. I use an H4 Zoom with audacity for auditions. The studio is equipped with several microphones, dynamic and condenser, we use a Grace pre-amp, with ProTools and Izotope software on a Mac OS.
Unknown - Click here to ask Karen Krause
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Karen Krause by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Karen Krause is a Standard subscriber.
Karen Krause does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Karen Krause was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Karen Krause does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Karen Krause was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.