Authentic, character specialist, narrator, comedy, explainer, technical, medical, conversational
If you are looking for gravely or clean, wry or energetic, conversational or announcer, this is the voice for you. I am a Meisner trained actor with limitless character options who takes and creates direction incredibly well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
Zionsville, Indiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York, New Jersey, Southern, British, Russian, Irish, Wisconsin, Minnesotan, North Dakota, Rural, Canadian
My Voice Experience
I have been doing voice work for 17 years, as well as film, television, and theatre. I am also a trained improvisational actor. I have done commercials, phone messages, internet audio tracks, jingle singing, video games and animation.
I studied theatre at the University of Evansville and have taken a 2 year Meisner class with Martha Jacobs. I have sung and acted professionally my entire adult life. I have worked at two media production companies.
My Studio Equipment
Macintosh based MXL 009 condenser mic and using Audacity.
I have access to several professional studios as well and live in NYC.
I am incredibly perceptive with text due to my theatre training and am easily directed when necessary. I have also been a radio dj and a karaoke dj. All of my work over the last 10 years has been in public speaking or entertainment. I have been praised for making words sound like they are supposed to be coming out of my mouth.
Specialty subjects include: medical, industrial, scientific, technology, sales training, and character comedy.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Karen Irwin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Karen Irwin is a Premium subscriber.
• Karen Irwin was last active on Voice123 138 days ago