Versatile,Energetic, Friendly, Elegant, Educated,
Versatile, Professional, Compassionate, Conversational, Educated, Articulate, Energetic, Friendly, Lots of Smile, Inviting, Warm, Sensual, "Every woman", Caring, Fun, Humorous, New age
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can change my voice to create different characters, e.g.
crazy, exasperated, wild, cranky, hyper, sensual.
My Voice Experience
I started performing voiceovers to myself – selling toothpaste in the mirror at age six. I got the acting bug early and performed in many high school, university and summer theater dramas, winning awards for acting and public speaking. My career as an information management specialist and consultant, took me away from the stage, but I managed to find some mic time as a speaker at professional conferences, webinars, workshops and voicing guided meditations.
Following my heart, I returned to my voice performing roots, studying with Such a Voice’s Bill Sleeper and the renowned voiceover professional, Bettye Zoller. I am delighted to be once again bringing copy to life. I love the challenge of each new script! Canadian-born, I am a citizen of both the United States and Canada, and my voice is accent-free.
Such A Voice
Bettye Zoller, Voices Voices
Michael Kelly, Studio Coaching
Kristin Price, Edge Studios
Ongoing voice coaching
Ongoing production coaching
Bachelor of Arts (Honors) History
Master's Information Science
My Studio Equipment
• Rode NT1-A condenser microphone
• Macbook Pro OS X 2.6 GHz
• Presonus Studio One “Producer”
• Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 interface
• M-Audio BX5-D2 studio monitors
• Sennheiser HD 380pro headphones
My acting experience and versatile voice, coupled with years as a research project manager and consultant have equipped me with the ability to effectively voice your message and understand the importance of quick project timelines and business relationships.
I look forward to working with you on your next voiceover project!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Karen Ann Wilson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Karen Ann Wilson is a Standard subscriber.
Karen Ann Wilson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Karen Ann Wilson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Karen Ann Wilson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Karen Ann Wilson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.