Soothing, Wry, Guy Next Door, Midnight Radio
One way to describe my voice is "Hip Hop smoothed out on the R&B tip with a Pop feel, apeal to it" (lol). Seriously, my voice is deep, guy next door, soothing, and wry for the midnight radio DJ sound. Authoritative, captivating, and professional for presentations, MC work, narrations, and announcements. I have a warm feel to my voice as well, which is great for childrens' audio and videos.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do most Caribbean accents, especially when I am imitating my co-workers. I can do some of the continental US regional accents; such as New Joisey, New Yok, Bahston, Texas, The South, and California. I usually mimic any accent, for a short period, when I am entertaining friends.
My Voice Experience
I have work on projects for local DJs in the New Jersey area; such as DJ announcemencts and I was the MC for some parties. I also had the distinct pleasure to work with Kool & the Gang on some small projects.
I completed my vocal training at Such-A-Voice Voiceover school. I have an Associate Degree in General Arts and Studies and I have 20 years of military experience.
My Studio Equipment
1. MacBook Pro w/ Studio One software
2. Presonus audiobox
3. P48 Cardioid Condenser
4. Voxguard Primacoustic for sound protection
I also have access to other recording studios on a scheduled basis.
I have 18yrs experience in the transportation industry as a mechanic.
I have 20yrs in the Army in which I have given several presentations. I am in charge of my own platoon, so I am great at putting out information and comfortable with speaking in public.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Kandar Taylor by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kandar Taylor is a Standard subscriber.
Kandar Taylor does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kandar Taylor was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Kandar Taylor does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kandar Taylor was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.