Friendly, relatable and professional British voice over artist with 12 years experience.
I have a friendly, professional and relatable voice as well as many other character and animation voices.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, southeast, cockney, RP, English, Indian, friendly, warm, professional, approachable, authoritative, personable, conversational, informative, relatable, calm, calming, funny, humorous, soothing, confident, natural, inspirational, authentic, believable, sincere, corporate, engaging, whacky, weird,
My Voice Experience
I am a British voice over artist with a home studio.
I have voiced characters in the Warner Bros. animated feature Happy Feet 2, radio commercials for American Express, Price WaterHouse Cooper, and HSBC, narrated travel guides, audio books and in-house corporate training videos for AT&T and The Royal College of Surgeons.
As an actor I have appeared in television shows for the BBC, ITV, Nickelodeon, Lifetime and NBC, as well as television commercials for Intel, Microsoft and Pizza Hut.
Most recently, I narrated a documentary for HBO in their Real Sports series.
Acting / Voice training - Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, London
Comedy Improvisation - Upright Citizens Brigade, Los Angeles
BA French language and European Politics - Royal Holloway University, London
French to English translation - La Sorbonne University, Paris
My Studio Equipment
Home Studio: Apogee MiC 96k + Macbook Pro + Adobe Audition Software
Fluent in spoken French.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Kal Mansoor by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kal Mansoor is a Standard subscriber.
• Kal Mansoor was last active on Voice123 137 days ago