Articulate. Energetic. Engaging. Friendly. Wry.
Find me on the web at http://smallbridgevoice.com.
You can email me at email@example.com.
Reach me by phone —voice or text — at 604-353-9202
Professional voice talent with numerous satisfied clients for commercials, e-learning, corporate narration, smartphone apps and video games.
"I have had the pleasure of working with Justin on multiple occasions. I have used him for radio spots and video voiceovers for several clients. He is very professional and easy to work with. He listens and takes direction well, making him a dream to work with. He’s punctual and his turn-around times are great for our tight timelines. I would highly recommend Justin for any voice work!"
—Kathy Guilfoyle, Account Manager, East Bank Communications, Portland, OR
"Justin is amazing. Not only a great voice, but able to handle very technical information and make it engaging. He takes direction splendidly and graciously. Looking forward to working with him again!"
—Meaghan Maloney, Dawson Media Group, Portland, OR
I'm versatile — articulate, engaging, energetic, friendly, warm, authoritative, sympathetic, commanding, gently encouraging, relatable or wry.
I've worked with clients throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Brands I've voiced projects for include Allianz insurance, Home Depot, Walmart and S.C. Johnson. E-learning assignments have ranged from loss-prevention procedures for major retail chain cashiers to medical narration for administering blood thinners to sexual assault prevention and enforcement methods for a state prison system.
Characters I've become include a Minnesota reindeer, a Scottish bishop (an anthropomorphized chess-piece, not a cleric) in space, a Cockney cashier, a jaded, somewhat dissipated British pug (think Bill Nighy), a Liam Neeson soundalike and a New Jerseyan deemed unquestionably authentic by actual New Jerseyans.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American standard neutral pronunciation.
North American regional (Midwest, southern, northeastern working class, northeastern upper crust).
British working class.
various cartoon or video game characterizations: villainous, goofy, silly, heroic.
My Voice Experience
Years of experience as a news anchor and reporter covering everything from business to entertainment, corporate promotional narration (as well as scriptwriting) for corporate video, commercial voiceovers for magazine and mining companies, narration and humorous voiceover for wide variety of video and audio projects — including weekly podcast — for environmental group (I also produced, wrote and edited most of those projects).
Media production, journalism, commercial voiceover courses, corporate video narration and commercial voiceover assignments, working as a television and radio news writer and producer, theatrical performance.
My Studio Equipment
- MacBook Pro
- 27" iMac
- Advanced Audio CM87 microphone
- Audio-Technica AT2020 microphone
- Steinberg UR22 D/A interface
- D-PRE mic preamp
- anechoic foam-lined voice booth
- Logic Pro X
- Adobe Audition CC
- Final Cut Pro X
I write and produce video and audio requiring voiceover, so I'm fully knowledgeable about the total process, from initial pitch through completion. I work to ensure I understand, appreciate and accommodate the needs of other people with whom I'm collaborating on any project.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Justin Smallbridge by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Justin Smallbridge is a Premium subscriber.
• Justin Smallbridge was last active on Voice123 3 days ago