Enthusiastic, young male, fun and versatile.
I pride myself on being able to articulate well while still sounding accessible and conversational, making my voice ideal for voice over and ad work. I can be straightforward and informational, with deep resonance, as well as light and fun with a youthful glow.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a southern twang, a Brooklyn accent, a Long Island accent, Bostonian and other Northeasten dialects.
My Voice Experience
For as long as I can remember, I've been infatuated with the idea of using my voice as a creative tool. A voice has the power to persuade, to confide and to unite. Over the course of the past year, I've developed my skills as a voice artist, voicing commercials and narrations for a local radio station and want to bring my talents to a wider audience. I've voiced over 100 commercials for my local area over the past eight months alone, writing the copy, voicing and producing spots for radio on a nearly daily basis.
I graduated cum laude with a degree in Mass Communication, with a concentration in Broadcasting. While in school, I studied Linguistics, Audio Production, as well as Public Speaking and Broadcast Announcing. Since college, I've become adept with audio editing software and continually perform as a instrumentalist and vocalist for community groups. I currently work at a local radio station, serving as the Director of Production.
My Studio Equipment
I have easy access to a recording studio at my place of work, which includes Shure Electro-Voice RE20 microphones, Adobe Audition as well as personal Blu podcasting microphones.
Unknown - Click here to ask Justin Milliner
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Justin Milliner by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Justin Milliner is a Standard subscriber.
Justin Milliner does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Justin Milliner was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Justin Milliner does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Justin Milliner was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.