Guy next door. Character, Corporate, Wry, Fun.
Have a commerical voice. English or Spanish. Corporate too. Can do instructional videos, overdubbing in character. Professional presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Can do slight British accents. A bit Indian. Brooklyn too. Mexican and generic in Spanish.
My Voice Experience
I have done voiceover work for a Local TV station. For their promos and video testimonials. I host a local show to and do some voiceover work for the segments. I have been doing this kind of work on and off for the past two years.
HB Studio NYC: Advanced Scene Study – Austin Pendleton
Acting Tech I/Advanced Scene Study – Carol Morley & Jim Boerlin
Improvisation – John Monteith & Holly Mandel
Accents/Dialects – Amanda Quaid
My Studio Equipment
I have a Pro Tools Home system with and Mbox two. I have been an audio engineer for the past 22 years also. So I am very capable of recording, editing and mixing audio projects.
1986-1987 Institute of Audio Research Greenwich Village, NY
Associate Degree – Audio Engineering Program
I have recorded plenty of commercials to offer direction of the VO sessions as well.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Julio C. Peña by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Julio C. Peña is a Standard subscriber.
Julio C. Peña does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Julio C. Peña was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Julio C. Peña does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Julio C. Peña was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.