Articulate Professional Intelligent
My voice has the ability to change from warm and inviting yet informational without sounding too much like a sales pitch, to sexy and fun as well as maintaining a very a smooth professional tone and always remaining articulate.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am a native New Yorker so I do have the ability to bring that out, however I certainly am trained to have an identifiable all around North American Accent.
My Voice Experience
My voice over career started out by default to some extent. While studying media I was doing work for my sister who is an attorney and the first job I had was to do the voice mail greeting for their law office. Since then I have become a Recording Studio manager and have met various people in the voice over industry suggesting to me I offer my services for this as well. My natural ability to sound very articulate and intelligent has been utilized in everything from product demonstrations and business presentations to multiple voice mail systems.
The majority of my voice over experience is on the job as mentioned above. My educational background includes media studios at Hunter College as well as Business Studies from BMCC (Borough of Manhattan Community College and Dean college in Massachusetts.
My Studio Equipment
As a manager of a new three room state of the art recording studio in New York City, I have the access to world class equipment and extremely accredited engineers with a combined half century of audio engineering experience.
For details of our facility please visit www.stadiumredny.com
The most important thing to know about me is how professional and calm I am naturally, yet always understand the need to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor. I have a very positive attitude and have never been considered difficult to work with. My work ethic is unquestionable and has been instilled in my from childhood.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Juliet Lerman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Juliet Lerman is a Standard subscriber.
Juliet Lerman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Juliet Lerman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Juliet Lerman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Juliet Lerman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.