Conversational, storyteller, high energy, youthful, professional, sincere
I have worked on a broad range of projects including video games, animation, commercials, explainer videos, trailers for movies, games and books, audiobooks, IVR, Text to Speech projects and promos. I am also a singer and songwriter and have written songs for movies, TV and video games.
Find me online at www.julieshieldsvo.com or reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What people are saying:
"Julie is a joy to work with, extremely talented and a true professional. Not only did she deliver the content as written, but was quick on her feet and was happy to improvise as well. We look forward to working with Julie again!" - Michael, BuzzFeed, LA
"I value highly both the quality of her voice and recording but also her very fast and easy communication which is not that common." - Filip, Thing Trunk Games
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Dallas, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Scottish, Southern, Valley Girl, Australian, Irish, Middle Eastern, Russian, Eastern European
My Voice Experience
Have worked with Nickelodeon, Microsoft, Fendi, BuzzFeed, Coca-Cola, United Airlines, VMWare, Wendy's, LVMH Moet Hennessy Luis Vuiton, Gerber, Thing Trunk Games, Veuve Clicquot, Jabra, Rutgers University, Sam's Club, SoloProtect, Rover.com, Universal, C41 Media, Gearbox Software, Dean Health, Hiebing, Bon Secours, LiveText, Water Tower Dental, NJCU, Evernote, Petco, Berkeley Academy, The Tombras Group, Atlas Capital, Star Medical Group, Oil & Vinegar, WaWa, Hometown Dental, Shiver Games, Rostin Ventures, NuSil, One More Level Games, Kings III Security, Garbanzo Mediterranean Grill, Cerego, McDonalds, Foreo, Accountor, AIReS, Elephant Games, Ogilvy & Mather, Psyop Games, Amscot Financial, MetroPCS, Swarovski, Macy's, JetBlue and many more!
I'm a very experienced vocalist with many years of classical voice training. I also have experience in theater and have studied acting with Nancy Chartier and voice acting with Marice Tobias, Bruce Carey & David Lyerly, as well as attended the Voiceover for Video Game workshop with Dave Fennoy and audiobook narration with CJ Critt.
My Studio Equipment
Studiobricks recording booth with Neumann TLM 103, 2 Rode NT1 Mics, Apollo Twin Solo Preamp, MacBook Pro and iMac with Adobe Audition & Pro Tools.
Unknown - Click here to ask Julie Shields
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Julie Shields by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Julie Shields is a Platinum subscriber.
• Julie Shields has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours