Announcer, Promo, Energetic, Youth, Comedy, Sexy
Clear, smooth, professional voice for commercials, promos, corporate demos, announcer copy, presentations, etc. Warm, fun or sexy for commercials. Energetic and hip for youth and family projects.
I have 2 kids (ages 9 and 12) that are great at voice over, so I have also checked the "child" box. They both get booked all the time. They sing also.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Austin, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do spoken word and singing. Training in opera, musical theater, jazz, pop and rock styles. Experience in jingle (group) and solo work.
My Voice Experience
20 years experience as a voice talent and broadcast producer. Quick, professional results.
(Partial list) Clients include Sonic, Southwest Airlines, AARP, Piggly Wiggly, Amazing.com, Fed Ex/ Kinko's, Chili's, CitiFinancial, Macaroni Grill, Dell, Curves, NASA, Fuddrucker's, Nortel, in addition to numerous regional clients.
BFA in acting and vocal performance from Southern Methodist University (SMU).
In addition to my voice over experience, I am also a freelance advertising producer, so I have been working on "both sides of the glass" for more than 20 years.
My Studio Equipment
Sennheisser 416 microphone
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
I am also a broadcast advertising producer, so I have relationships with numerous professional audio studios in the Austin, Texas area, which I can book for sessions if needed.
Since I am a broadcast producer, I have relationships with all of the professional audio studios in Austin, Texas. I can book sessions for digital patches, and I have the numerous advertising resources to produce your spot from beginning to end if you so choose.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Julie P by email or phone, please click here.
Read Julie P contributions to the .
• Currently Julie P is a Premium subscriber.
• Julie P was last active on Voice123 12 days ago