Creamy Smooth, Rich and Soft, hint of Wales
A reassuring, trustworthy British voice. Warm, relaxed and informative. Creamy, smooth, rich and soft (with a subtle - or strong, if required - hint of Welsh). An accent that can be 'neutral' without losing its character.
I have a natural versatility and creativity, and can readily adapt my voice to suit what is required - with an instinct for subtle nuances, variations in tone and emotion, and change of pace. My voice can portray sexy, funny and upbeat but also controlled, professional, authoritative and informative. And for narrations, for example - warm and deep, interested and interesting, light-hearted or serious.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, English, Welsh, French.
Being a native of Wales, I can draw on a (south) Welsh accent very easily, and I also read Welsh well.
I can also read French.
My Voice Experience
I'm just starting my voiceover career - hopefully my profile (and my enthusiasm) will ensure success!
Gary Terzza vomasterclass
My Studio Equipment
Full home recording studio - Broadcast quality microphone with 16-Bit, 48kHz Sampling Rat, Super Cardioid Pickup Pattern. Computer Based Digital Audio Workstation. Full pro-studio acoustic screening.
I love the English language with all its complexities, subtle wordplay and lyrical beauty and enjoy reading out loud, taking any opportunity to do so. I often give presentations at work and record other people's voicemails - as well as my own of course.
I recited poetry (in English and Welsh) when at school and in competition at local and national Eisteddfodau. I still enjoy reciting poetry and prose and seem to have a natural 'feel' for the inflections and emotions that bring these mediums to life; I like the 'challenge' of reading anything aloud - from song lyrics to articles in newspapers or magazines - and my reading of childrens' books always goes down well, judging by the positive feedback of the younger family members who remain enthralled and entertained!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Julie Lewis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Julie Lewis is a Standard subscriber.
Julie Lewis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Julie Lewis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Julie Lewis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Julie Lewis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.