Spunky, kind girl/woman, girl next door, friendly, helpful, sincere
I can project warmth and intelligence for narration projects, as well as cute spunk for commercials. I'm smooth and professional, but I always look for areas to interject a punch of intensity or humor with my voice. Cute? Sexy? Straight-up? I'm your girl.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Ontario, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Mom, wife, teacher
I love accents and can "pretend" Southern Belle, Australian, German, Swedish, French, and Cockney.
My best is a silly Russian spy accent, similar to Natasha on the old Bullwinkle TV show.
My voice can take on different personas - from a smooth and silky spokesmodel to a freckled tomboy.
My Voice Experience
I often do voice overs for videos I produce. The idea is to sound friendly and sincere, while getting the point across. I interject excitement and humor wherever possible to amp up the audience's listening pleasure.
I've been talking since I learned how, and I haven't stopped since! Seriously, I have always enjoyed communication and performing, and took a public speaking course through Toastmasters. I've done several stage performances, and love being an MC at parties and events.
My Studio Equipment
I have a Roland R-05 audio recorder with Sony F-V620 mic. I also have access to a studio if necessary.
I have a very good command of the English language, and am kind of a language nerd. In addition to being a good talker, I love to use colorful words. This skill also lends itself to good writing, because I take the time to find the right word for every occasion. Since I produce videos for a living, I am often called upon to tackle the writing, voice over, music, and to integrate all aspects of a segment. I love it!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Julie John by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Julie John is a Standard subscriber.
Julie John does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Julie John was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Julie John does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Julie John was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.