My voice has been described variously as "warm yet authoritative," "whimsical," "intelligent," and "conversational." Others have said, "Mom," and "outdoorsy." I can easily be a fast talker, quick paced. Facile with pharmaceuticals, medicine/medical, science/scientific issues and products.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Bethesda, Maryland, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
A seasoned actor, I've also been working closely with scientists at scientific institutions. I am comfortable not just with commercial and e-learning material, but also with medical/scientific terms as well as with mental health and psychological terms and concepts.
William Esper Studio
King's College London
Royal Academy of Dramatic Art
Michael Howard Studio
Williamstown Theatre Festival
Chautauqua Theater Festival
National Institutes of Health
My Studio Equipment
Home studio (Whisper Room)
Audio Technica mic, others available
I am also a clinical social worker/psychotherapist and executive leadership coach. I have been working with science/scientists for over ten years, did pre-med training at Brown University, and grew up discussing colonoscopies at the dinner table with my gastroenterologist father; I am comfortable with medical copy and scientific terminology. A colleague who's been in the voiceover industry for 25 years told me he wished he had my ease with medical language/terminology.
I also whistle.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
To contact Julie Gold by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Julie Gold is a Premium subscriber.
• Julie Gold was last active on Voice123 183 days ago