Warm, intelligent, wry, genuine, upbeat, smooth
I have the voice of a "real, everyday" woman. I have, what is to be described as, a Midland Accent. I love my job, especially hearing how my voice can bring your product or service to life! My delivery can be wry, fun, sophisticated, warm, flirty, matter-of-fact, and reassuring. I have experience in commercials, technical language, theatrical deliveries,books, and more. Thank you for considering me for your next project.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Tower Lakes, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Upscale, Midland Dialect.
My Voice Experience
I was a former audio producer who gave direction; now I utilize my old talents and turn them on myself! I do not require direction, but always appreciate when it is given. I do love being on this side of the mic, be it commercial, audio books, training materials, whatever. I look forward to having you be a future satisfied customer.
Current & Past Clients:
Whole Foods Market
Scholastic Book Fairs
The Kitchen Cabinet Organization
State of Alabama
Santa Rosa, CA
Fort Wayne, IN
EZ Curler & Libigirl
CircAid Medical Products
And hundreds more...
University of Wisconsin-Madison BA-Communication Arts
Keller Graduate School of Management-Chicago
Metropolis S.O.P.A. Acting I Arl. Hts., IL
Voices for All Intro Voice Acting
Sound Advice, Chicago VO Coaching/Workshops
My Studio Equipment
I have a home studio where I use GarageBand. My microphone of choice is a Rode NT1A and a Focusrite Scarlet interface. I am also within driving distance to Chicago, Milwaukee & its environs. Out of area bookings are not a problem.
As evidence of my educational history, I am open to improving my skills and welcome constructive advice on improving my talents. I could always learn more and often participate in VO and on-camera workshops and training to keep my skills up to date and relevant.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Julie Beal by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Julie Beal is a Premium subscriber.
• Julie Beal has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours