British English, regional accents too.
I speak British English and can intone in a high or lower register. I think my voice is warm and friendly; I can also modulate it, so that it appears smooth and professional in a public speaking type of manner.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Alberta, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Irish, Scottish, Yorkshire, Midlands (Birmingham) London (East End - Cockney) "Queen's" English, also Southern (Georgia Peach) from USA.
My Voice Experience
I have had leading roles in plays in college in England and in Canada at the Banff Centre. I have taken part in workshops, and my funniest experience was when I was working at the BBC in England. I was typing away and a producer came in looking for people who would scream and cackle like witches for a play being recorded next door. I also helped a friend with a audition for the BBC and he went on to be awarded the MBE for services to radio.
I had to use my voice in a big way when I taught dancing for groups of teenagers who were on tours experiencing the Canadian way of life. I recently attended an acting for film workshop and an Intensive Mic Performance workshop.
My Studio Equipment
Garageband, Fender Passport Sound system, microphones, sound effects.
I believe in the strength of the spoken word. I am reliable and easy to communicate with. I have a willing attitude and a very good command of the English language.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Julia Sivorn by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Julia Sivorn is a Standard subscriber.
Julia Sivorn does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Julia Sivorn was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Julia Sivorn does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Julia Sivorn was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.