“Exquisite Voice Over for Global Market” Julia has quickly proven to be one of the most popular native British talents on Voice123.
Julia is highly professional, flexible and versatile, putting clients at ease and delivering multiple quality performances to choose from.
Her broadcast quality home studio is equipped with everything needed to produce exceptional sound quality for all projects. Julia’s commitment to her clients is second to none.
"I've worked with Julia on several videos and I'm always impressed with her reads. She always nails our scripts in the first take, but she will continue to give us different variations which is great to have in post. I would highly recommend Julia especially if you're looking for a well delivered sophisticated voice over." Luke Tate, Think Ahead Studios.
"I have had the pleasure of working with Julia on several of my projects. She is the voice of IHS Markit and has earned that right through hard work and consistent quality. Julia’s ability to take complex scripts and turn them into something interesting and easy to digest is I think her greatest skill. Julia is flexible offering short turnaround times and collaborative, identifying script revisions that would improve the overall read. Julia is a true professional and someone I can highly recommend for your VO project." Stephen Malka IHS Markit
"Thank you! I listened to the audio file and paid the invoice. The latter seems very low given the quality of the former. We’d be grateful for your help on additional projects in the coming year. Perhaps we can address the disparity then!" Todd Zankel, Mercaptor Discoveries.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
San Rafael, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Authentic British English and accents from the British Isles & Europe, RP, Yorkshire, West Country, Cockney, Estuary, French, German, Irish
My Voice Experience
Julia prides herself on offering:
1) Committed and connected performances.
2) Authentic British dialects with great articulation and flow.
3) Fast turnaround times.
4) Responsive and approachable service.
5) Multiple audio format choices & broadcast quality final audio.
6) Versatility - from sultry to sarcastic, from insane to intelligent.
7) Top of the line studio and audio production equipment.
8) Fully edited VO tracks when required.
9) Will highlight & correct translation inaccuracies if they occur.
10) A top notch work ethic. She’s not happy until you are.
"We all love your voice and are excited to be working with you. Your voice provides the global presence we need for this project."
"Excellent work! Thanks very much, Julia.! and thanks again for the quick turnaround!"
Recent clients include: Disney, GE, IHS Markit, Lexus, Rolls Royce, Mercaptor Discoveries, Roche, AMEX, Birst, Viscera, Cisco, Natixis Global Asset Management, MRI Software, Kellogg's, Aviation Week and Space Technology and Kenra Color.
BA hons Humanities, Bristol UK. (English, drama, art history). Jazz musicianship, City Lit London. Voice Movement Therapy training. London. Berkeley Rep School of Theatre, Shakespeare, improv and scene study.
Julia continues to improve her acting & voiceover dexterity by training with top industry leaders on a regular basis. She has had the pleasure of training with: Jeff Howell, Jeannie Elias, Kyle Richards, Charlie Adler, & Rob Paulson.
My Studio Equipment
My broadcast quality studio is equipped with a Mojave Audio tube condenser mic, into a Focusrite 'Scarlett' and MacBook Pro running Twisted Wave software. IpDTL available when needed.
I have been a self employed performer, composer and voice teacher since 1998. A Music director for Bay area Children's Theatre & Director & Librettist for the San Francisco Opera Guild's education programs.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Julia Norton by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Julia Norton is a Premium subscriber.
• Julia Norton was last active on Voice123 13 days ago