Stylish, Sophisticated, Crystal Clear
Educated British voice. Warm and welcoming.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can perform the following:
North Eastern accents
Posh southern accents
My Voice Experience
I have recorded telephone messgaes for large corporations incluidng the NHS and also have experience as a Trainer/Speaker at large scale events.
I train smaller groups in gainain employment and they find my humour to be great fun.
Trained classical singer and pianist
Performed in amateur drmatic productions which include a Blues and Jazz evening, a pantomomime and a play.
Sing with a local group Steam Heat - acapello singing in Jazz, blues and Motown
Sang with 500 people at the Lighthouse in Poole - Karl Orf's Carmina Burama with the Bournmeouth Symphony Orchestra
Radio presenter on Hope FM, a local Christian radio station, presenting programmes, interviewing people live on air and recording adverts for the shows
Plyed p[iano in many music festivals winning many medals for classical music
Radio interviews on Radio Solent, Radio 5 Live, Radio 4 and television interviews on Sky TV
My Studio Equipment
I am planning to have my own home studio equipment in the new year and have downloaded Audacity software. I have access to local studios in the meantime
I have had a wide and varied career including working in the Hotel industry in London in HR and Training, one of the first women priests in the Church of England working a in aprish of 10,000 people(preaching and doing Thought for the Day on radio)
I have also been a Project Manager and presented details of my Healthy Living Project to large and small groups, making a video and winning a Gold Award for Partnership working
I have also travelled all over the world and helped people from many different cultures and backgrounds.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Judy Lynas by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Judy Lynas is a Standard subscriber.
Judy Lynas does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Judy Lynas was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Judy Lynas does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Judy Lynas was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.