warm, believable, clear, energetic, soccer mom
My voice has been described as:
* straight forward
I can be enthusiastic or comedic for commercial; clear, authoritative and believable for narration; professional, compassionate and empathic for PSAs; clean and easily understandable for educational, medical, and training videos. I'm comfortable with complex and tongue-twisting vernacular such as medical terminology or scientific lingo.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
French (I am fluent in French), British, Long Island, Southern and midwestern.
My Voice Experience
* voiceovers for Sesame Studios;
* TV and internet spots for Time Warner Cable, Icy Hot;
* radio spots for Premio Sausage, Newsday, Dragon software;
* e-learning and narration videos for The Frick Museum, Scholastic, Carebooker, Full Circle, Merck, and Easter Seals;
* phone systems for various clients throughout the United States.
TRAINING / EDUCATION
Voice-over class and private coaching - Anna Garduno
Voice-over class - Jeffrey Dreisbach, CD, McCorkle Casting
Voice-over class - Matthew Smith, Agent, Paradigm
Voice-over class - Carrie Faverty, Soundlounge
Voice-over class - Andy Roth, CD
Voice over Training Programs - Edge Studio, New York, NY
Private Voice over coaching - Paul Liberti, New York, NY
My Studio Equipment
I have a home studio capable of recording custom MP3s to send via e-mail.
I am very easy to direct and to work with. Cold copy is not a problem for me! I was a medical transcriptionist for many years and got the sound of medical vocabulary solidly in my ear. I also have near-native fluency in French as I was raised in a French school. I have always had an affinity for language, and as a result I can handle any kind of tongue-twisting technical terminology with ease. I have been complimented on my ability to work quickly and efficiently. I have done a wide range of VO, including industrials such as corporate and medical narration. Since I am a concert pianist, my ear has helped me to audibly detect fine nuances in speech and vocal delivery as well.
I have a special needs child, so I would love to do PSAs for anything related to special needs and mental health.
* Radio host/Senior Producer of Fine Arts, WUOL Public Radio and KUNI/KHKE Public Radio
* Private on-camera coaching, Matthew Arkin
* Film classes, Weist-Barron
* Commercial classes, acting classes, and improv classes at School for Film and Television
* Commercial classes, Ken Lazer Casting
* Commercial classes, Tisha Ioli
Feel free to reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Judy Kameny by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Judy Kameny is a Premium subscriber.
• Judy Kameny has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours