Older, female voice
Mature middle-aged to grandma voice, ranging from sweet to comic to dramatic pathos. Think Betty White or Doris Roberts.
I have done commercial work for such clients as the the Museum of Science & Industry in Chicago, Indiana University Goshen Center, the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews and Columbia Regional Medical Center as well as video projects for the Federal Reserve Bank, the Joint Commission and "The Onion."
With access to a fully equipped professional studio, I can provide broadcast-quality recorded, edited and scored audio.
I am committed to the highest level of client satisfaction. Your project is not done until you are completely satisfied with the results.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
chicago, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
RP, Irish, German, New York, Southern.
My Voice Experience
Video voice-overs, radio and TV commercials, internet narration, point of purchase displays.
Trained actor and writer. BA in communications from University of Illinois. Studied theater at Acting Studio, Green Room and other professional training programs.
My Studio Equipment
Available equipment includes Neumann U87 mic, AKGC414 mic, BAE1073 preamp, Universal Audio 1176 compressor, Universal Audio Apollo 16 analog and digital converter. Recorded and edited in Protools.
Marketing and advertising copy writer.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Judi Schindler by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Judi Schindler is a Premium subscriber.
• Judi Schindler was last active on Voice123 2 days ago