Serious, intense, informative, soft spoken, deep
I've never performed or ever taken a voice class, but I've been told that I have a radio voice. I've also added my voice to a few not-for-profit promo videos that were presented at different religious events.
I would describe my voice as being professional for presentations, intense for movie trailers or promo's (depending on the feel of the movie/promo being shown), clear and deep for narrations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
• Spanish - Puerto Rican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My primarily language is English (North America) and I've meddled with doing an English-British accent as well. I also speak and understand Spanish (Puerto-Rican).
My Voice Experience
All of the work I've done has been for not-for-profit organizations and they've mostly all been video promos, some of which included my voice, for different religious events. I've not gotten paid for any of these promos but I've been told that I have a radio and TV voice by many people. I never considered applying for any voice-over type jobs as I don't have any corporate-world experience in this field, but I wanted to give it a shot and see where this would take me. I enjoy recording audio and inserting sound-effects into videos and/or audio-files wherever appropriate. I'm just looking for a door that may open in this field that would allow me to enjoy what I do, even if it's an 'on-the-side' type of job.
I'm actually in the field of IT Technology and I'm currently enrolled in IT Security, however, I've always been intrigued by voice-over work and video-editing. I haven't taken any classes and do not have any degrees in this field, but I can always enroll in a class or two to gain more knowledge of this field.
My Studio Equipment
My studio consists of older equipment and software that I will be getting ready to upgrade in the near future:
- Mac Pro tower (first edition) and PC tower
- OS X Lion (10.7.5) and Windows 7 64-bit
- Pro Tools LE 7.4 software (upgrading to PT Express 11)
- MBox2 Pro interface
- MXL990 Microphone w/shock mount(soon to be upgraded possibly to Blue Mic Spark)
- Reflexion Filter
- KRK Rokit 5 Powered Speakers
Unknown - Click here to ask Juan Diaz
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Juan Diaz by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Juan Diaz is a Standard subscriber.
Juan Diaz does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Juan Diaz was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Juan Diaz does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Juan Diaz was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.