Wry, Character Specialist, Offbeat, Guy Next Door
Rich, deep, smooth and velvety are some of the attributes of my voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Andes, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am a native Spanish speaker (I was born and raised in Mexico) who has an almost undistinguishable accent in English... Though I can put on a very authentic Mexican, Cuban or even a New York taxi cab driver Indian accent.
In Spanish I can sound completely neutral or have a very thick Mexican "Naco" slang.
My Voice Experience
Currently the voice of Chrysler Pacifica, I have been a crocodile, a king and a pirate pig for Dora the Explorer. I have been the official voice of Budweiser, GMC, Verizon, AT&T, McDonald's and many more brands.
I graduated form UCLA with a degree in music production and recording engineering.
I have been nominated for three EMMYs in the "Outstanding Achievement In Sound Mixing, Live Action and Animation" category for my work as re-recording mixer on Dora The Explorer and Go Diego Go.
My Studio Equipment
State of the art Protools room. Source Connect and standard phone patch capabilities. I can handle ISDN sessions via a bridge with EdNet.
I'm also an on-camera actor, Documentary director, video editor and graphic designer.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Juan Aceves by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Juan Aceves is a Standard subscriber.
• Juan Aceves was last active on Voice123 47 days ago