Deep and resonating with a warm current.
My voice is a Betty White kind of sexy, well maybe more like a Barry White. It is deep warm and resonant. I have a wide vocal range from Uncle Remus to Roz from Monsters Inc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Fat Albert, Chumly from Tennessee Tuxedo, Zordon from the Power Rangers, Roz from Monsters Inc., Russian, German, Southern American English, Boston, Various Dog barking.
My Voice Experience
My first experience in voice work came in 2009 & 2010 doing a live radio show "It's a Wonderful Life" as Dr. Campbell after being approached by the Director "You have a beautiful voice you should audition for my show" as she put it. Since then I have performed various roles like "Zordon" in the "Bad Assed New Power Rangers" for SMOSH, Voice of "Bones" the dog in a live rendition of an original play "Chasing Moonshine", I have also performed in several episodes of the hit TV show "I (Almost) GOT away with it"
Currently Studying Voice Performance at Sierra College. Also taking voice lessons at Music and More Academy.
My Studio Equipment
Blue Spark, Intel I5 processor
Stage Actor, Singer, TV & Film Actor
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact J Scott Moore by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently J Scott Moore is a Standard subscriber.
J Scott Moore does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
J Scott Moore was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
J Scott Moore does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. J Scott Moore was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.