Jo's voice is warm, approachable and cool, yet she can be authoritative when asked. She's also conversational, friendly and wacky. Jo speaks both English and Spanish.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Indiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Scottish Brogue, Southern Belle, Wicked Witch, Silly, Striking, Innovative
My Voice Experience
Voice work is in Jo's DNA. She was a radio announcer and disc jockey for over twenty years, realizing her lifelong dream of being a Chicago radio personality. Jo has also been an internationally syndicated world wide radio host.
Jo's past and current clients include United Stations Radio Network (New York), Business Women Connect (Los Angeles), AG Logic (Chicago), Bay Interactive (San Fransisco), Arjuna Learning Designs LLC (New York), Go Small Biz (Atlanta), Wooly Bugger Productions (Portland), MuseumWorks (Dallas), The Pittsburgh Port Authority, Simon Property Group (Nationally), Indiana Landmarks (Indianapolis), Managed Health Services (Indianapolis), Morter Health Center (Carmel, Indiana) and Advantage Media (Columbus, Ohio).
Jo graduated from Denison University in 1983 and immediately began her long voice over and radio career. Since 2008 Jo has owned and operated a successful audio production company called JoVox®.
My Studio Equipment
Jo owns a 'closet' of microphones ranging from two customized mics by Mix Magazine's Eddie Ciletti, to two Cascade tube mics to a variety of Shure microphones. She has a Grace preamp, Yamaha NS10M reference studio monitors, and Cubase editing software. JoVox® is both Mac and PC compatible. Jo would be happy to speak with you directly via Skype!
Jo is also a highly trained strategic facilitator, event planner and talent broker.
JoVox® payment terms are 1/2 upfront and the remainder upon completion of the project. We have a PayPal account for your convenience. For projects $50 or less we ask full payment upfront, please.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jo Robinson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jo Robinson is a Standard subscriber.
• Jo Robinson was last active on Voice123 29 days ago