female, light, deep, narrative, crisp, character
Warm and deep for narrations - light and eerie for ghost stories. Very flexible - various characters, strong performances - singer/songwriter/actress. Very professional and crisp for business presentations, a decade of experience in presenting services and products, smooth and sophisticated for general presentations. Vibrant and youthful for teenage content.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard British English,
RP (Upper Class British English), local varieties: Cockney, Irish, Scottish,
English Varieties: accents: Italian, French, German, Norwegian, Swedish, Russian, Serbian, Bosnian, Slavic...
My Voice Experience
I have recorded music albums, recorded songs and VOs for computer games, as well as a number of radio commercials. I also played the lead in musicals (e.g. Little Shop of Horrors (Audrey, HAIRSPRAY (Velma Von Tussle) and theatre plays...
B.A in Languages, acting lessons; music lessons (singing); Rhetoric and public speaking.
My Studio Equipment
Acoustically treated recording and monitoring room
Microphone: Rode NT2A condenser mic
Microphone Preamp: Golden Age PRE-73
Audio Interface/AD-DA-converters: RME Hammerfall DSP 9632
Monitoring: KRK Rokit 6 studio monitors, AKG k702 and K271 mkII headphones
DAW: PC Intel i7/Cubase 9
Linguist: familiar with a large variety of languages, including: English, German, French, Spanish, Norwegian, Swedish, Latin, Hindi, Majority of Slavic languages...
Singing, deep alto - soprano. Genres: Rock, metal, pop, country, folk, jazz, blues, ambiental. Hope to hear from you soon! :)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Joanne Ellasa by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Joanne Ellasa is a Standard subscriber.
Joanne Ellasa does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Joanne Ellasa was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Joanne Ellasa does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Joanne Ellasa was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.