female, light, deep, narrative, crisp, character
Warm and deep for narrations - light and eerie for ghost stories. Very flexible - various characters, strong performances - singer/songwriter/actress. Very professional and crisp for business presentations, a decade of experience in presenting services and products, smooth and sophisticated for general presentations. Vibrant and youthful for teenage content.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard British English,
RP (Upper Class British English), local varieties: Cockney, Irish, Scottish,
English Varieties: accents: Italian, French, German, Norwegian, Swedish, Russian, Serbian, Bosnian, Slavic...
My Voice Experience
I have recorded music albums, recorded songs and VOs for computer games, as well as a number of radio commercials. I also played the lead in musicals (e.g. Little Shop of Horrors (Audrey, HAIRSPRAY (Velma Von Tussle) and theatre plays...
B.A in Languages, acting lessons; music lessons (singing); Rhetoric and public speaking.
My Studio Equipment
Acoustically treated recording and monitoring room
Microphone: Rode NT2A condenser mic
Microphone Preamp: Golden Age PRE-73
Audio Interface/AD-DA-converters: RME Hammerfall DSP 9632
Monitoring: KRK Rokit 6 studio monitors, AKG k702 and K271 mkII headphones
DAW: PC Intel i7/Cubase 9
Linguist: familiar with a large variety of languages, including: English, German, French, Spanish, Norwegian, Swedish, Latin, Hindi, Majority of Slavic languages...
Singing, deep alto - soprano. Genres: Rock, metal, pop, country, folk, jazz, blues, ambiental. Hope to hear from you soon! :)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Joanne Ellasa by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Joanne Ellasa is a Standard subscriber.
• Joanne Ellasa was last active on Voice123 289 days ago