Young, Bright, Expressive, Engaging, Educated, Fun
I have a fresh, friendly, attractive female voice that people love to listen to. Crystal clear, educated, natural and fluently expressive, I am able to deliver a range of engaging voice over styles:
- young, fun, peppy, full of spark and energy
- trustworthy, sincere and believable
- gentle, reassuring and soothing
- professional and articulate while sounding relevant, modern, bright and interesting
- cheeky, alluring and youthfully seductive
- a voice that wins people over by being conversational, friendly, confident and likeable
- passionate and emotive
- a natural storyteller, with a strong understanding of how words and sentences need to be expressed in order to communicate concept, story, and emotion
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I have always had a voice that people have been drawn to. A confident, popular communicator, I have spent most of my life telling stories and being invited to speak publicly for a range of business, charitable and personal projects, presentations and events. I've appeared on awareness-raising videos for Save the Children and given interviews and opinion pieces on radio and local and national television.
Now recording voice overs in my well-equipped home study, I use my adaptable and attractive voice over style to provide voice overs commercially for a wide variety of clients.
A young single mum to a lively and imaginative son and a previous career as a school librarian and storyteller for children have given me lots of practise in taking the written word and making it engaging, varied and relevant.
In my professional life, I work as a skilled and successful copywriter and content writer. This means I'm not only able to deliver spoken word, I'm able to do it with a highly intuitive and knowledgeable understanding of why and how words work together. I understand how language, emotion, persuasive marketing copy and brands work, and use this to greatly enhance my voice over work.
A popular figure on social media, I also perform poetry via podcasts for pleasure.
As a person, I am positive, endlessly good-natured friendly, hard-working and great fun to work with. I take direction and feedback well, am very driven, patient, intelligent, proactive and good at asking the right questions.
Above all, I am someone who aims to be worth people's time. I very much look forward to working with you.
Gary Terzza VoMasterClass
Professional copywriter and content consultant working in business and charity communications
My Studio Equipment
Soundproofed home studio with Rode NT1-A XLR condenser microphone, used with pop shield and USB preamp, mixed using Audacity on PC.
Storyteller for children and young people
Avid reader and lover of stories and words
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Josie George by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Josie George is a Standard subscriber.
Josie George does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Josie George was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Josie George does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Josie George was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.