The voice of God from South West Virginia
Deep, low tone, relaxed, presenter
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
SWVA, Southern, Skeletor
My Voice Experience
I started to get my voice around the age of 15, which I'm 24 now. I remembered hating it because of the attention it gave me. I'm hoping this will help me embrace it, especially since there's not that many with it.
I used to work for the International Programs Director at UVa-Wise about two years ago. I had to give a presentation for a large group of students (120) about studying abroad. I spoke without a microphone and was able to project my voice, which grabbed their attention. Afterward, my boss convinced me to change my major from Education to Communication.
Today, as a communications major, I'm hoping to use my voice to produce commercials or voice overs, but because why not?
Communications Major at UVa-Wise since 2012-present. (anything from press releases to video broadcasting.)
My Studio Equipment
Standard quad core desktop with Dolby Audio card.
Blue Snow Ball microphone.
Unknown - Click here to ask Joshua Perkey
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Joshua Perkey by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Joshua Perkey is a Standard subscriber.
Joshua Perkey does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Joshua Perkey was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Joshua Perkey does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Joshua Perkey was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.