Neutral 30's American accent. Can do other accents
My name is Josh. I am a native English speaking American with a neutral accent. I have a friendly, easy going voice that works for a lot of different applications. I have a fairly good sized portfolio with samples of many different styles of narrating. I've done commercials, audio books, short stories, promotional spots for podcasts, and educational materials.
I work out of my own home studio. I worked at a recording studio (Studio West) in Rancho Bernardo, CA for a few years so I know how to and do edit and mix all my own audio so it is pristine, clear, and free from extraneous noise. I work quickly and provide fast turnaround times without sacrificing quality. I live in San Diego and I am almost always available for communication one way or another, feel free to contact me anytime.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American: New York/Long Island, Boston, Mid West, Southern, Southern California and the Northwest and Canadian.
British (London or elsewhere in the country), Irish, and Scottish accents I can do the most naturally. People have always told me I do great impressions and have a good ear for understanding people. If given the right examples and enough time to listen, I honestly believe I can do almost any accent in the world and someone listening would have no think I was from that place.
One of my fellow coworkers at a hotel I used to work at was from Poland. His accent was similar to what I thought it would sound like, but there were several tiny little differences that made a big deal. When I impersonated him one day, he told me that I sounded Polish, that I could have fooled someone.
My Voice Experience
- I narrated a book featured on audible.com called "Awaken with Gratitude". It was a kind of spiritual, mindfulness book. I've narrated for two other audio books.
- I did a business to business presentation for Johnson & Johnson about Listerine.
- I narrated a short story and did character voicing as well.
- I've done several jobs that are spiritual in nature which my voice seems to popular for.
- I narrated lectures and readings and put them on tapes for college students who wanted to have something to listen to if they missed the lecture.
I took classes for a year at The Recording Arts Center, a part of Studio West in Rancho Bernardo, CA. I got my expert certificate in Pro Tools audio software. I worked there for about two years and learned how to do all sorts of things, so I edit and mix all my work.
Before that I attended Cornell University and got a bachelors degree in Hospitality Mgmt.
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser HD 280 Pro headphones
iMac with Pro Tools 11 software.
Avid 3rd generation mbox mini
In addition to voice acting, I do audio production as well. My home studio is small and kind of bare bones as far as gear, but I have enough to give you a great sounding recording. It's a surprisingly acoustically dead room and I do have some acoustic treatment on the walls and floor.
For really important projects, I do have access to a local recording studio with top of the line gear and microphones.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
To contact Joshua Little by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Joshua Little is a Standard subscriber.
Joshua Little does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Joshua Little was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Joshua Little does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Joshua Little was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.