guy next door, stately, offbeat, gruff, quirky
I can produce a warm, mellow, dramatic, energetic or straight forward atmosphere for narrations. Fun, direct or offbeat for commercials. Stately or smooth for professional or announcer situations. Quirky/wry for cartoons.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
british accent, mexican accent, latin accent, straight forward southern accent (tennessee, georgia, kentucky), northern mid-west accent (michigan, wisconsin), south east accent (georgia, south carolina, louisiana), gruff, clear, bright, mellow, fun, dramatic, thick, light, passionate, comedic
My Voice Experience
I've been hired for various web-site greetings and scripted theatrical inserts.
I've been actively involved on a professional basis in the Gospel Music field in Nashville, TN since 2001. I've been a singer all my life and a pianist since 1988. I also teach voice and piano. My full time position is vocalist and pianist for Tribute.
I approach my all of my work with professionalism, attention to detail and determination to achieve what is asked of me. My character and professional reputation I take very seriously.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to many studios with pro-tools and high quality mics. I own my own mic and Nuendo (digital studio program). I have the capability (at this time) to email or upload sound clips.
Even though I travel full time, I'm normally home in Nashville during the week. I have access to many studios.
I am willing to work.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Josh Singletary by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Josh Singletary is a Standard subscriber.
Josh Singletary does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Josh Singletary was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Josh Singletary does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Josh Singletary was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.