Heard worldwide on XBOX One TV Advertising
Note: A description follows, but for the latest information about my voiceover work and recent jobs please see my up-to-date blog at www.joshshirt.com. Thanks.
People often choose my voice to read corporate narrations that sound friendly, approachable and interesting.
In contrast, I am also a favourite with Commercial Producers who need an edgy and gritty voice.
I'm in my late 20s and my voice is most often used to talk to college and university students as well as young professionals.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Mancunian, Manchester Accent, Northerner, Southerner, Neutral British, Southerner.
My Voice Experience
I have been a full-time Voiceover Artist for 8 years.
Please see my blog at www.joshshirt.com for a complete overview of my experience to date.
Drama to Grade 5 as a child, with lots of pictures in the local paper for competition wins at poetry reading festivals .
Radio Production experience gained through working in UK Commercial Radio and Commercial Production for over 10 years .
My Studio Equipment
Purpose built soundproof booth
Rode NT2000 microphone
Wavelab 6 and Ableton Live editing software
Unknown - Click here to ask Josh Shirt
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Josh Shirt by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Josh Shirt is a Standard subscriber.
• Josh Shirt was last active on Voice123 141 days ago