Brooklyn, Articulate, Character, Formal, Mobster
I have a degree in television and radio. Have attended many speech classes throughout my college career. I can deliver many types of voices soft spoken, rough, dumb, mobster, new yorker, country dweller, and very articulate, if necessary. Other than recorded production work, I have been performing as a Master of Ceremonies for over 20 years. I have done upbeat commercial work down to soft spoken PSA type work. Capable of doing many types of character work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Brooklyn, New York, Professional, Announcer, Educated, Tough Guy, Gangster, Mobster, Athlete, Dumb, Uneducated, Smart, Gay, Homosexual, Cartoon, Funny, Character,
My Voice Experience
Have performed many radio commercials. Have done voice over work for video productions as well. Have acted in numerous roles including speaking spots.
I have an Associates Degree in Television & Radio which consisted of many years of speech training.
My Studio Equipment
I have a full digital production facility inclusive of a:
Rhode NT2 Microphone
Tons of plug ins and effects.
Also have unlimited access to a full analog production facility:
2" Reel To Reel
36 Channel Trident 80B Console
Many tube mics as well as studio condensors
Tons of external gear inclusive of compressors, eqs, samplers, gates, pitch correction, etc.
I have full production skills as well as minimal musical skills. Can rap if necessary. Have access to vocalists and musicians if needed.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Joseph Orlando by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Joseph Orlando is a Standard subscriber.
• Joseph Orlando was last active on Voice123 257 days ago