Versatile, professional, accents, cartoon, sexy
Because Joseph is a trained Voice Actor, he brings to bear the complete character, not just a quick booth read of a script. With that kind of depth, the spot is far more believable than when the drive time host knocks out the copy for your product.
An extremely keen ear for dialect and the ability to reproduce regional accents upon request. A large technical vocabulary, including military and medical terms, that can be brought to bear on industrial pieces with minimal rehearsal. Excellent Cold Reader.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
German flavored English, Arabic flavored English, Southwestern U.S., generic Southern U.S.
And, given about 10 minutes of local dialogue, I can reproduce speech cadence and accent for most North American dialects.
My Voice Experience
Visual Eyes Inc.
Rawlins Holding Company
Minnesota Services for the Blind
Hello Kitty’s America
Oregon Sound Studios (Arabic)
Conduto Inc. (Brazil)
Verztec( Mult. Clients) (German)
Archdiocese of Washington D.C.
City Creek Press (audio book/software)
Eliane Tile (Brazil)
Buschle & Lepper (German)
LifeCore (several product lines)
Lauren Hanna Interiors
Diamonte Alpaca Ranch
SoBe Energy Drinks
University of Minnesota Hospitals
Treasure Island Casino
Atlantico Sul (Brazil)
The list of clients is varied and covers several continents. They range from industrial training materials for dental implants to cartoonish IVR systems.
The Guthrie Theater, Acting for Television and Radio
The Guthrie Theater, Introduction to Acting
The Guthrie Theater, Intermediate Acting
The Talent Center, private lessons in voice work and script analysis
My Studio Equipment
Home Studio voice recording done on HP systems, Both laptop (two different units) and one Tower system (handbuilt)
Two microphone systems:
Octava (general production work)
AKG studio quality microphones for sensitive audio work which require an exceptionally warm sound
Preamplifiers are all M-Audio (USB and Tube models)
Assorted cabling and stands
Production software is a beloved copy of Cakewalk Home Studio 2002 which still rocks the room for ease of use.
Strong Military and technical vocabulary
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Joseph Courtemanche by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Joseph Courtemanche is a Standard subscriber.
• Joseph Courtemanche was last active on Voice123 28 days ago