My voice is husky, seductive, down to earth
My voice is flexible from seductive to informative. I can also access a low, intense voice for impact commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Connecticut, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can imitate an Irish accent and various other voices for cartoons and animation.
My Voice Experience
I have been working in the entertainment industry for over 20 years. I play the guitar, piano, and all brass and woodwind instruments. Most recently I have been creating jingles, theme songs, and books on CD narration. My most current project was writing a theme song for a children's book called 'Sparkles the Clown'. I also edited and narrated the story on CD.
Brass & Woodwind Repair Course
Hartt School of Music, Summer 2008
Master’s Degree Elementary Education, Grades 1-6
Southern CT State University, 2000-2003
Bachelor of Music, Music Education
Hartt School of Music, 1990 -1993
Associates Degree, Liberal Arts
Culinary Arts Certificate
Mattatuck Community College, 1989
My Studio Equipment
KSM-44 Shure mic
Roland 18 Channel Recording Station
Yamaha Motif Keyboard
I have singing and performance skills in addition to voice acting. I will represent my clients with the utmost professionalism and attention to detail.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Joseph Collette by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Joseph Collette is a Standard subscriber.
Joseph Collette does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Joseph Collette was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Joseph Collette does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Joseph Collette was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.