Light-hearted and natural for commercials. Energetic/electric for promos.
Professional and friendly for presentations.
Warm, deep and captivating for narrations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have a very neutral Spanish which is very identifiable to Latin Americans. I can also do caribbean accents such as Dominican and Puerto-Rican. I have an acting background which comes in very handy and assists in my versatility.
My Voice Experience
I have been a Spanish voice talent for almost 10 years in various industries. I have experience in providing voices for anything from a 30 second commercial to extensive corporate/training narration. If you take the time to listen to my demos, I am confident you will find that I can meet your needs. I operate my own studio and can deliver edited and finished recordings very quickly. Below is a list of some clients I have worked with.
Toys R Us
Eli Lilly and Co.
NYC Board of Education
Acting/Voice Technique at HB Studios - NYC
Voice-Over workshop at Hispanic Organization of Latin Actors NYC
My Studio Equipment
I record out of a WhisperRoom in my home. I use an Audio-Technica 4033cl through a Universal Audio 110 preamp. I mixdown and send files with my macbook Pro at the clients preferred format. I also have a Source-Connect setup.
My acting experience comes in very handy when it comes to expressing concepts in my recordings. I am fully dedicated to this career and can turn projects around quickly and effectively. I am very committed to providing my clients with exactly what is called for.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jorge Garcia by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jorge Garcia is a Standard subscriber.
• Jorge Garcia was last active on Voice123 101 days ago