Quirky, Smooth, Character Specialist, Many Accents
I am very versatile with my voice. I mainly specialize in different characters for things like video games and animations. Some of my more well known characters include a bombastic hero, a pompous intellectual, a friendly guy next door, a monstrous villain, a maniacal villain, and a kind father figure. I also possess a good voice and cadence for advertisements of all types of products (when I'm not playing a character in said advertisement) and even change up my voice if need be. My natural voice has been called very unique, radio-esque, and easy to listen to so I find narration, radio spots, and audiobooks to be another strong suit for me.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Arizona, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
- British (Londoner, Cockney, Queen's English, Liverpool, Posh)
- Northern Irish
- Southern North American
- New Yorker
- Italian American
My Voice Experience
COMPLETED ORIGINAL PROJECTS
- Fischer | Inception: Hijinks by Ockeroid (Flash Animation - 2010)
- Hambuger Mars | Hamburger Moon 2 by Jaxxy (Flash Animation - 2010)
- The Easter Bunny | Zombie Kids: Easter Day by Gamezhero (Flash Game - 2011)
- Passer-By, Sheriff, Male Voice, Camp Male Voice, and Parrot | Series of Joke E-Cards (2012)
PROJECTS STILL IN PRODUCTION
- Elias Michelson | Dead End by Au Lait Games (Video Game - 2013)
- Bruce | Agent Egypt by WhatPixelYouOn (Mobile Game - 2013)
Currently taking acting and voice classes at Mesa Community College.
My Studio Equipment
- AKG Perception 420 XLR Condenser Microphone
- Blue Icicle Audio Pre-Amp
- Shock mount
- Pop filter
- Boom stand
- Music stand
- Sound booth converted from a closet lined with wedge type acoustic foam, a winter coat, and a pillow to dampen the one bare corner. Fully enclosed when the door (also lined in foam with a small plexiglass window) is closed.
Visit these urls for images of the whole set up:
http://tinyurl.com/plfwf5v (Side view of the booth.)
http://tinyurl.com/qxoyt6q (When viewed through the window.)
- Audacity sound recording software
Skilled singer. My placement is High Baritone with the ability to reach both Bass and Tenor range.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jordan Woollen by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jordan Woollen is a Standard subscriber.
Jordan Woollen does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jordan Woollen was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jordan Woollen does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jordan Woollen was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.