Real, Conversational, Edgy, Authentic, Funny
You can reach Jordan at jordanreynolds.com or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a direct phone call, contact him at 323.452.6335.
Jordan's voice has been heard all over the world. Voicing internationally known companies such as AT&T, Walmart, Sprite, and Cisco - to screaming as various video game characters - to guiding thousands of customers on hold - to explaining hundreds of new startup businesses products online.
His voice encompasses a broad spectrum from cool and conversational to a diverse body of engaging characters.
A few more of his commercial clients include Google, Microsoft®, Hulu, Blizzard Entertainment, Kaiser Permanente, Warner Brothers, Intel, Best Buy, Verizon, First Bank, Audi, Chevron, Western Union, Frontier Airlines, McDonald's, HP, Old Navy, Nationwide Insurance, Chevrolet, Logitech, Hilton, Corona Extra, Lexus, Motorola, Volkswagen, and many more.
Jordan has also produced voice over demos for some of the top voice actors today. His audio and demo credentials are:
• Board Member on the World Voices Technical Standards Committee.
• Regular guest on the Voice Over Body Shop as a featured audio expert.
• Frequent speaker on the topic of Demos and Audio at some of the largest voiceover
conferences in the industry. Including, VO Atlanta, WoVOCon, Faffcamp, and more.
•Played a key role in designing the Roswell Pro Audio RA-VO Microphone. A premium quality microphone made specifically for voiceover.
You can contact him for a demo quote at demoswithchops.com.
Fun, Excited, Angry, Depressed, Slow, Scared, Serious, Upset, Authoritative, Innocent, Cool, Young, Conversational, College Student, Intimate, Businessman, Old Wizard, Grandfather, Hero, Villain, Robot, Android, A.I., Gangster, Soldier, Tough Guy, Serial Killer, Orc, Zombie, Clueless, Cheesy Dad, Maniacal, Mopey, Vintage Radio Announcer, Narrator, Guy Next Door, Motivational, Executive, etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
• British English
• Southern (American)
• New York
• Native American
• Zachary Quinto
• Ian McKellen
• Morgan Freeman
• Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Don Jon
• Chris Hemsworth as Thor
• Paul Giamatti
• John Magaro
• Rowan Atkinson as Zazu
Fun, Excited, Angry, Depressed, Slow, Scared, Serious, Upset, Authoritative, Innocent, Cool, Young, Conversational, College Student, Intimate, Businessman, Old Wizard, Grandfather, Hero, Villain, Robot, Android, A.I., Gangster, Soldier, Tough Guy, Serial Killer, Orc, Zombie, Clueless, Cheesy Dad, Maniacal, Mopey, Vintage Radio Announcer, Narrator, etc.
My Voice Experience
•Google •Microsoft •Intel® •McDonald’s® •Taco Bell® •AT&T® •Hulu® •Lexus® •Old Navy® •Sprite® •Verizon® •Blizzard Entertainment •Nationwide Insurance •Citi •LinkedIn •Warner Brothers •Kaiser Permanente •Samsung •Jersey Mikes Subs® •HP •Mozy •Best Buy •Chevrolet® •Monster Cable •Netgear •Netspend •Mastercard •Office Depot •Office Max® •Pandora •American Family Insurance •YMCA •Rita’s Ice Cream •Pioneer Audio •Boston University •SAP •Best Western Hotel •Lenscrafters •Frontier Airlines® •Air France •Denny’s® •Xerox® •iContact •Walmart •Pizza Hut® •Kohl’s •Sport Clips •Western Union •Skittles® •Hard Rock Cafe •Cisco •Freeletics •D.R. Horton •Acura® •BMW® •Audi •Motorola® •Anheuser Busch •Volkswagen •Logitech® •USAA •Tyson Foods® •Corona Extra® •Panasonic® •Hilton •Daimler •Lego® •Constant Contact •Hyundai •Marie Callender’s •Mayo Clinic •Nexxus Hair Care Products •First Bank •Grundig •Liftmaster •Pella
• Mary Lynn Wissner, Casting Director & Coach
• Bill Holmes, Voiceover Talent & Coach
• Marc Cashman, Voice Talent & Coach
• Juan Bagnell, Casting Director
• Donna Grillo, Casting & Voice Director
• Ned Lott, Voice Director
• Richard Horvitz, Voice Actor & Coach
• Mami Okada, Casting Director | Bang Zoom Studios
• Andrea Toyias, Voice Director | Blizzard Entertainment
• Jeremy Hall, Voice Director | Insomniac Games
• Chris Borders, Voice Director
• Dave Fennoy, Voice Actor & Coach
• Jacquie Shriver | Side L.A.
• Zach Hanks, Voice Actor & Coach
• David Lyerly, Coach & Voice Director
• Dave Walsh, Voice Talent & Coach
• Harry Dunn, Coach & Promo Producer
• Joyce Castellanos, Coach
Looping & ADR
• Johnny Gidcomb | Loop Group Owner
• Cam Clarke, Voice Actor & Looping Coordinator
• Lynnanne Zager, Voice Actor & Coach
• Marc Graue, Voice Actor & Coach
• Thom Pinto, Voice Over Talent & Coach
• Dave Walsh, Voice Talent & Coach
• Graduate, Bovine Metropolis Improv Acting School
• The Yes! Lab Improv Acting School
• 5 years of regularly performing live improv comedy
My Studio Equipment
Jordan has a custom built and professionally designed isolation vocal booth equipped with an RME Fireface UFX Audio Interface. Additional backup and mobile audio interfaces include Focusrite, Presonus, and Shure.
-Roswell Pro Audio RA-VO (a microphone specifically designed for voiceover that Jordan helped design)
-Sennheiser MKH 416
-Lewitt LCT 640
-Neumann TLM 103
...and more from Blue, Shure, and custom built mics.
•PREAMPS: RME, Grace M103, Golden Age Pre-73
•ISDN CODECS: Telos Zephyr Xstream, Musicam Prima LT (Telos Zephyr Compatible)
•Source-Connect, Source Connect Now, ipDTL, SessionLinkPRO, Skype, and Phone Patch.
•Studio fully wired with Mogami cable.
• I can add special effects to any project Audio Engineering and production.
• Computers and Technology
• Improvisational acting skills.
• Voice Matching, Soundalike's, Impersonations, and ADR
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jordan Reynolds by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jordan Reynolds is a Premium subscriber.
• Jordan Reynolds has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours