Newscaster, Announcer, Southern, Guide, Variable
I consider my abilities to be:
sonorous to screeching
scratchy to slick
Fierstein to Waits to Lewis
Authoritative disembodied voice smoothly transitioning into Allen-esque bemused befuddlement
Wacky MTV VJ with some serious yet jovial PBS narrator
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
And Much Much More,
given me an example and my training will allow me to imitate it.
My Voice Experience
I have done VO work since before I was in high school. I was drawn into multimedia production from 7th grade on (Amiga/VideoToaster)and continued through college and after. I Work on my own projects or projects of others. I write and direct standard and audio plays incorporating live SFX for live performances. I also act. I do a recurring podcast which I fully record and master interviews with webinar presenters since 2010. I have extensive knowledge both in front and behind the mic and the mastering techniques needed to produce professional quality audio. My last live VO work I played from Shatner to Dr. Strangelove, to Macbeth.
BA Theatre, College of Charleston, SC
Theatre, CSU Stanislaus, Turlock, Ca.
Produce and master interviews for the Society for Clinical Data Management
Co-presenter at 15th Annual eClinical Summit, WTC, Boston, Mass
Actor in Film and Theatre
Writer and Director
Documentary video editing
Produce 'fun' AV projects
AV in major hotel chain
My Studio Equipment
Fast Track Pro audio interface
Studio Projects CS5 Microphone
Electronics Project Studio Reflexion Filter
Avid Pro Tools
Waves VST DeBreath, DeEsser, Renaissance Compressor, Renaissance Equalizer
You will have access to professional quality keyboard, flute or acoustic/electric guitar composers for background music options.
I am very aware of the need to not waste time - yours or mine. This applies to all phases of the production.
I take my work very seriously, but really enjoy it and believe everyone works better when they are enjoying it as well.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jon Taie by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jon Taie is a Standard subscriber.
• Jon Taie was last active on Voice123 244 days ago