Young, Hip, Laid Back, Guy Next Door Type Voice
Laid back, natural, guy next door type of reads are my specialty. I can also produce, add music, and write material for you.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Gainesville Florida, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My character voices have won numerous awards. Accents are ok, I can always try it out!
My Voice Experience
My experience ranges from national TV, regional and national radio, hours of audiobook narration, character voicing casinos in Las Vegas, and a star character plus numerous other characters in a childrens radio show!
Recent clients include:
The Travel Channel
Walt Disney World
And many more large and small businesses throughout the world
My training began at a radio station in Gainesville Florida writing and voicing commercials. Over 25 awards and the desire to take my career to the next level has brought me where I am at today. Now I belong to a few agencies and am constantly looking to perfect my craft every day.
My Studio Equipment
I have fluffy sound proofing, amazing microphones (Blue Kiwi), and a voice processor that will knock your socks off (socks blown off are not my responsibility).
Telos II Xtreme ISDN
I can write you a script and I can imitate almost any voice I hear. I have a natural approach to voiceover and I will not audition for spots I feel I am not a good match for. I am not a hard sell type, but more of a real read, character, and audiobook kind of guy.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jon Ruhff by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jon Ruhff is a Standard subscriber.
Jon Ruhff does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jon Ruhff was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jon Ruhff does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jon Ruhff was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.