Deep, authoritative, warm, gritty, rugged, masculine, conversational, friendly
Greetings! Thank you for checking out my Voice123 profile page!
You can contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With clients such as Outside Television, Bushnell, ProBuild, Behavioral Health Group, Hughes & Coleman, NewSpring Church, The Rock, City of Huntsville Veterans Memorial, Contractor Connection Network and many others in the United States as well as overseas, I am a versatile voice actor with some deep, friendly tones....and a touch of grit!
Customer Service is a priority with me. You have shown confidence in me to voice your project...my aim is to validate that confidence and more!
From Commercial to Promos to Trailers, Narrations, Documentaries, IVR and more.
My voice is an accent neutral to mild southern, in a warm baritone-bass range. For narrations, I can be calm, assertive, authoritative, descriptive and friendly. In commercial applications my voice can be relatable, authoritative, informative, smooth, trustworthy and conversational.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Neutral North American, southern US, midwestern US, Texas
My Voice Experience
I have been a VO artist for 4+ years with great customer service, a commitment to excellence and an objective of continued improvement. As a singer and stage actor with over 2 decades of performance experience, my voice can display range of emotions.
For Voice Over applications, I have participated in several local classes with a nationally utilized voice talent. I have also trained and/or consulted with other national talents/producers such as J. Michael Collins, Bill DeWees, Tim Tippets, Nancy Wolfson, Rodney Saulsberry and Joe Loesch. Continuous improvement is an objective.
For over 20 years, I have been a singer, actor and director/producer for stage performances in vocal arts/musical/dramatic productions. I have studied vocal performance at Ars Nova School for the Arts with Dr. Ginger Beazley.
My Studio Equipment
Professional Whisperroom home studio utilizing Mac computing capabilities running Adobe Audition, Roswell Pro Audio RA-VO microphone, FocusRite Scarlet 2i2 interface.
Unknown - Click here to ask Jon Noles
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jon Noles by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jon Noles is a Premium subscriber.
• Jon Noles has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours