Guy Next Door, Smooth, Believable, Natural
Multipurpose... Flexible (Like Gumby)... Skilled... Video Game Voices for Namco Bandai, eduGame, Rogue Sword ... Voice for Mediacom... Voice of Babu from iLearn With the Mighty Jungle: Animals! .. and many more.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
California, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Dialects - Western US , British (Cockney and RP), Irish, Scottish (Highlands), Australian, Bronx, Brooklyn
My Voice Experience
Thanks for taking the time to check out my page. I've had the extreme pleasure of working on some very cool projects including Cartoons, Animation, Video Games, Narrations, Radio and TV Commercials and many more.
See my YouTube channel for more samples of some of the awesome projects I have voiced:
*** Client List ***
*CISCO * Renault Netherlands * Mediacom * eduGame * Namco Bandai * Aronnax Animation Studios * NorthWest Energy Star Homes * Toyota of Santa Cruz * Kaspersy Anti Virus * Motorola * OnlinePublishers * Aruba Networks * Acura * Blue Mountain Resort * KCSG * Tibal Nova - Online Game * University Behavioral Health Hospital of El Paso * Durango I&LHub of Mexico * Playdium * El Paso Electric * Studio Now
Feedback from satisfied clients:
"Thanks again for sending these - overall, they sound great and will really step-up our creative this year!"
"Your professionalism was well received and our client was more than satisfied with the final project. We welcome doing business with you in the future." "Nice job!."
Again, thanks for casting an eye on my profile and I look forward to adding my voice to your project.
Acting and VO Training:
Acting & Theatre: Ed Claudio
Voice Over :
* Bob Bergen
* Pat Fraley and Rob Paulsen
* Pat Fraley Game World Event / Voicing in Interactive Media
* Rodney Saulsberry - Commercials, Promos & Trailers
* Scott Brick - Audiobooks
* Don Morrow - Trailers
* Deb Munro - Commercials, Cartons, Narration
* Sunday Muse - Characters and Cartoons
* MJ Lallo - Cartoon Voices & Marketing
* Tara Strong - Animation Voices
* Susan Hayward - Commercials & Narrations
* Julie Williams - Commercials & E-Learning
... and others.
B.S. Computer Science
M.S. Software Engineering
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser MKH-416, Studio Projects C1
Pro Tools 8
Source Connect, JK Audio Inline Phone Patch
Enjoy playing Jazz and Blues Guitar, Computer Geek, Creating Character Voices, served 6 years in U.S. Marine Corps, former Welder and Heavy Equipment Operator.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jon Morss by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jon Morss is a Standard subscriber.
• Jon Morss was last active on Voice123 26 days ago