Upbeat, Expressive, Friendly, Regular Guy, Genuine
Plenty of enthusiasm and energy for fun reads, expressive and authentic for low-key presentations.
I can actually 'act' with my reads.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Utah, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
"Outdoorsey" character voices, Larry The Cable Guy, Old Timer, William Shakespeare, Frank Sinatra lounge singer, British accent, Irish accent, dorky neighbor, Country bumpkin, a clown and an effeminate male. With a small amount of direction, I can do whatever my client requires, and, I offer quick turn-around...always!
My Voice Experience
I have recorded voice-over projects for local radio and TV for many years, all across the country. I have worked for furniture stores, clothing outlets, car dealerships, industrial videos, messages 'on-hold', and church groups love my reads as well.
High School-Wood River High School near Sun Valley, Idaho
College-Idaho State University Major-Theater
My skills have been polished after a number of years in broadcasting-both radio and television.
My Studio Equipment
I am flush with state-of-the-art studio equippage. I also have access to other studios for post-production on any project(s).
My other skills include music. I have a broad knowledge of music and I also play the guitar and sing. I also performed singing telegrams a number of years ago for a local singing telegram company. Also invloved in community theater, and I make regular public personal appearances.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jon Carter McFarland by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jon Carter McFarland is a Standard subscriber.
Jon Carter McFarland does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jon Carter McFarland was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jon Carter McFarland does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jon Carter McFarland was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.