Warm, Authoritative, Intelligent
I have a warm voice. It's commanding and authoritative when I need it to be, and soothing as well. I'm very well-read, so I can articulate and enunciate clearly, but I can have a conversational and familiar feel, too.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
San Diego, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I'll try anything. To quote Han Solo, "You know, sometimes I amaze even myself."
My Voice Experience
I have my voice as the on hold message for over 50 businesses all over the US, including AAA, various hospitals, and car dealerships (Volvo, Chevy, Ford. etc.)
Additionally, I have a few stories that air on a local radio station. I wrote the copy, did all the interviews, edited all the audio, and (of course) did all the VO.
I've attended many seminars hosted by Mark Evanier. I've taken Voice Acting, Radio News Production, and Media Performance classes. I've had private coaching sessions with Barry Carl as well.
My Studio Equipment
I have a home studio with a Blue Yeti mic, and can edit files with Adobe Audition. I also have access (within walking distance) to a radio station's recording booth.
I know a lot about health and science, and I have a pretty good grasp on technology. I'm also an Eagle Scout.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jon Fink by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jon Fink is a Standard subscriber.
Jon Fink does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jon Fink was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jon Fink does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jon Fink was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.