Jon Corton

Chocolatey, Quirky, Articulate, Funny, Likeable

Voice Description

Engaging and chocolatey for audiobooks, articulate and confident for presentations, attractive and approachable for commercials, quirky and well-paced for animation, earnest, reality-based, quirky, amicable for video games.

But I can also sound like evil and weird and gross for any bad guy/anti-hero/monster type of stuff.

Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform

• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male

Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:

• English - USA and Canada

I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes

• Commercials
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Audiobooks
• Videogames
• Documentaries
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Podcasts
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
• Cartoon/Animation

Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)

• Non-Union Jobs

My Union Affiliations and Memberships


My Recording and Delivery Capabilities

• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email

Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer


My Home Base

, New York, United States

Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects

I can do really BAD dialects like Australian, English, Southern, etc in a campy way.

But I can also do legit upper-class british, cockney, and Liverpudlian. I'm open to learning/adjusting to more.

My Voice Experience

I'm an Acting Major at Syracuse University and every professional actor/teacher I've met has made a point about saying I should get into voice work. This is my first foray and I don't have a lot of experience but I'm professional, courteous, and most importantly: I do really good work.

My Training

I've been training for my BFA in Acting at Syracuse University for the past four years and a core element to our training (along with detailed scene analysis and learning the elements of storytelling) was a rigorous Voice element that was based in classical text.

20% of this was based on the text and the other 80% was learning how to make the most of your instrument through physical awareness.

If it sounds weird I'm basically saying my voice is in good shape, I am well spoken, and I have access to a lot of different variations in every aspect of my voice.

My Studio Equipment

Unknown - Click here to ask Jon Corton

Additional Skills

Unknown - Click here to ask Jon Corton

Payment Methods Accepted

• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency

Contact Information

To contact Jon Corton by email or phone, please click here.

• Currently Jon Corton is a Standard subscriber.

Jon Corton does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jon Corton was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.