Hip, natural, real, clear, bright, young, sexy.
Jon Carter's voice overs are heard daily all over the world. Radio Imaging, Television Promos, Commercials, Narrations, even On Hold. Whatever the project, Jon delivers award winning polish to truly connect and meet the needs of his clients.
Is Jon right for your project? Take a listen.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Jon Carter
My Voice Experience
Jon has worked for over 120 radio and TV stations in the last 10 years, including New York, Los Angeles and other major cities. He’s currently the voice of 55 US radio and TV stations, including many of the top 10 markets. He also has over 200 regular clients out of his full service studio in Charlotte, NC.
For Jon, no job is too large or too small. CNN, Comcast, Time Warner, Gillete, Lexmark, ESPN, Direct Buy and North Carolina Lottery are just a sampling of his client list.
Jon Carter of Megahertz Studios has over 15 years of experience in Radio, TV, and Voiceovers.
My Studio Equipment
Mac G4, 1.25Ghz dual processor w/ 17" flat screen display
MacBookPro 2.6 Ghz laptop, 200 gig HD, 4 gig memory
Hewlett-Packard PC running Adobe Audition software
Samsung 19" flat screen monitor
M-Audio Mobilepre audio interface
Focusrite Saffire mobile audio interface
Glyph 30 gig harddrive
Akai DR16 Hard Disc Recorder with DL16 remote
Akai DR 4 Hard Disc Recorder with DL4 remote
Akai MPC 2000 Drum Sampler and Sequencer
Allen & Heath WZ20S mixing console
2 Aphex Compellors and 1 Dominator
Valley 400 mic processor
Tascam CD-RW402 CD burner
Pioneer CDJ1000 professional CD turntable
Mackie HR824 monitors
Yamaha SPX-990 effect processor
2 Technics 1210 turntables with Vestax PMC-05 DJ Battle Mixer
Proteus 2000 sound module
Alesis D4 drum module
Roland TR 606, TR 808, and TR 909 drum machines
Roland JP-8000, Fantom, Access Virus and JUNO 106 keyboards
2 Furman power conditioners
Sony DAT machine
and much more.
Jon Carter offers full production for radio, TV, web and independent projects. Jon also composes original electronic and hip hop music scores. Jon has composed thousands of scores for radio and TV production packages that are released worldwide.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jon Carter by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jon Carter is a Premium subscriber.
• Jon Carter was last active on Voice123 10 days ago