Smooth, warm, deep, authoritative, everyman, empathetic
Friendly and authoritative for commercials and presentations, smooth like a fine Scotch to pique interests, laid back and confident, the distinct voice of a guy who knows what he wants and knows how to get it. The working man, the business man, the everyman.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I work with the accents of my ancestry, Irish and Scottish. Mainly Northern Ireland. I can also use East Coast dialects of New York, Long Island, and Boston. From working class to educated business men from these regions.
My Voice Experience
I voiced an educational video for sun safety. I did VO and ADR for a few films I have been in. I have done two commercials for radio. As of late, I do narration VO to help teach English to employees in the Philippines and India. I have also worked as an audio book narrator. I have been studying with Dave Walsh in the TrueTell Technique. I have hosted and produced a radio podcast for over four years.
I have a BFA in Theatre Performance from Chapman University where I studied Voice Production, Vocal Performance, and Dialects.
My Studio Equipment
I work on a Macbook Pro with Logic Pro software and Garage Band. I use a Blue microphone manufactured by Snowball.
Unknown - Click here to ask Jon-Barrett Ingels
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jon-Barrett Ingels by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jon-Barrett Ingels is a Premium subscriber.
• Jon-Barrett Ingels was last active on Voice123 5 days ago