deep, educated , uk english
I have been told that I have a deep pleasant voice....i have only a slight accent which i can 'switch off' or accentuate (northern english), alternatively i can work in a brisk/fun way and am quite at home doing eithor serious narration or 'fun' work
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
none accent english or northern/yorkshire english
My Voice Experience
Started in radio in the late 60's during the 'pirate radio' era and worked for Radio Free City then Radio Albatross, where I ended up as format controller.
Following the closure of most stations I then went into club work ending up as the highest paid jock in my town!In the early 70s i was involved in a failed attempt to obtain the franchise for the first commercial radio station in N.E.England.
After getting married I decided I needed a 'proper job' and so became a nurse, taking early retirement two years ago, when I decided to go back to my first ,love,RADIO...
Since returning to radio I have been doing V/O work for Radio Caroline (SKY),Radio Seagull (Netherlands) and Ben Harlum (Tripple R, Sydney, Australia) and am currently negoiating a regular music radio show.
UPDATE: hosting a two hour ,weekly show from www.cjmq.fm every thursday evening from 1800 hrs EST (2300 hrs BST)..give me a listen!
Hartlepool Theatre Workshop (sound engineer)1966 -1968
Hartlepool Operatic and Dramatic Society (sound engineer)1966-1968
Radio Albatross dj later programme director 1968-1971
resident dj for Berni Inns 1979-1985
My Studio Equipment
My work is done directly onto XP computers, I use a SAMSON condenser mic and have a considerable library of backing tracks, sound FX etc
I am adept in all forms of production work , scripting, timing ..so can deliver the total package.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jonathon Wesley by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jonathon Wesley is a Standard subscriber.
Jonathon Wesley does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jonathon Wesley was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jonathon Wesley does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jonathon Wesley was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.