honest / warm / sophisticated / sardonic / loony
My natural American English voice is deep, mellow and clear; my numerous character voices create believability over a four octave range. Voice overs, narration and character voices.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, San Francisco, Bay Area, Northern California, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
US eastern, southern, california,
french, english -
general european, nobility to peasantry
growl to shrill
My Voice Experience
Raised in Greenwich Village, I have an ear for accents and sharpened my vocal skills performing live international puppetry theatre in NYC, local San Francisco radio theatre, chorale singing, as a volunteer for blind radio stations, recording audiobooks, and as a local MC. I also narrate and cold read technical terminology, keeping it interesting, for extended periods without error.
A few examples:
• United Nations - Television PSA (2006)
• America Online - online ad for AOL radio
• Increase the Peace NYC - 8 Radio PSAs
• Shoestring Radio Theatre, San Francisco
performer and director (40 plays) 2003-present
• Puppeteer - performed multiple character
voices for live puppet shows (NYC 1980 through 1994)
• Lighthouse for the Blind - Live radio / record audiobooks - 20 years
• Music/singing - NYCGMC / SFGMC / Metropolitan Opera NYC
• Neighborhood Playhouse School of the Theatre - NYC
• BA English - University of Colorado
• VoiceWorks - NYC - beginning, intermediate
• G.T. Cooper - character voices - NYC
• Dan Duckworth - commercial voices - NYC
• Voice Factory - San Francisco -
master classes with Taylor Korobow
My Studio Equipment
standard computer/microphone setup with Audacity and Adobe Audition
2010 - I currently broadcast weekly on Movie Magazine International on KUSF FM 90.3 on Wednesdays at 9:00pm (pacific) in San Francisco and streamed at www.kusf.org. I critique new movies and festivals and interview actors and directors. This year I have interviewed James Franco http://db.tt/mypfmW3 - Joan Rivers http://db.tt/hglLbY - Cheech Marin http://db.tt/i3TDyj - each about 7 minutes, and many more. More information and on-demand content at www.facebook.com/moviemagazineinternational (I am the page administrator).
At 9:30pm on the same station I am frequently voice talent for Shoestring Radio Theatre and often I direct radio dramas by established writers. Here is a play I directed "Men on Mars" http://db.tt/5cf3Qb (28 min) and the two part play Dr. Jekyl and Mr Hyde (2 x 28 min) which I directed and also voiced Mr Hyde. More information and on-demand content at www.facebook.com/shoestringradiotheatre (I am the page administrator).
• MC at San Francisco Earthquake Anniversary celebrations 2006
• Producer - BVAC - San Francisco Cable Access station (Channel 29) since 2003
• Figure skater/musician/traveler/advocate
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jonathan W. Wind by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jonathan W. Wind is a Standard subscriber.
Jonathan W. Wind does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jonathan W. Wind was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jonathan W. Wind does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jonathan W. Wind was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.