Authentic, Resonant, and Versatile Voice Actor
Jonathan Orara is a non-union voice actor and classically trained singer based in San Diego, California. His unique baritone voice is best described as authentic, resonant, and versatile.
Whether it’s helping you spread your message in a clear and engaging manner, sharing information that inspires others, or telling epic stories, he is passionate about bringing text to life.
For commercials and promos, he specializes in delivering a friendly, warm, guy-next-door sound.
For narrations, business presentations, and educational media, he comes across as confident, sincere, and relatable.
He has the skills and equipment to handle any type of voice-over project and deliver high-quality recordings from his home studio as soon as possible.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
San Diego, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
- Regional American Dialects
- RP British
- Various Asian Accents
My Voice Experience
Jonathan has experience providing voice-overs for startups, small businesses, and corporations from around the world, particularly those that specialize in technology, consumer electronics, software, mobile apps, video games, web services, and digital media.
Here’s a link to a collection of Explainer Videos and Whiteboard Animation he narrated on YouTube.
- Such A Voice
- BA Cinema/Television Arts
- Classically Trained Singer
- Theatre Performance
My Studio Equipment
- CUSTOM ACOUSTIC TREATMENT
- MXL V88 CONDENSER MICROPHONE
- KAOTICA EYEBALL
- PRESONUS STUDIO CHANNEL
- STEINBERG UR12 INTERFACE
- BEYERDYNAMIC DT 770 PRO STUDIO HEADPHONES
- MACKIE MR5 ACTIVE STUDIO MONITORS
- ADOBE AUDITION CC
- SOURCE-CONNECT NOW
- BODALGO CALL
- GOOGLE VOICE
In addition to a rich background of studying and performing as a vocalist, Jonathan has experience working in the tech industry for a software company specializing in high-quality video compression. This experience has allowed him to develop skills in cutting-edge technology, consumer electronics, audio/video compression, problem solving, and customer service on a global scale.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jonathan Orara by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jonathan Orara is a Standard subscriber.
• Jonathan Orara was last active on Voice123 112 days ago