Warm, rich, intimate, intelligent.
Thoughtful and intelligent when it's called for. Mostly warm, rich and intimate. Sarcasm can be summoned quite naturally.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Jonathan Lockwood
My Voice Experience
Born in Detroit, Jonathan Lockwood cultivated his talent for voicework over a fifteen year career in radio, (but please don’t hold that against him!) He was also a writer and producer, winning a boatload of creative awards, most notably a National Gold ADDY and the $20,000 Radio Mercury Award. (Hear them on the Demos page of his website.)
This led to the opening of The Lockwood Agency, an advertising and creative agency originally based in Flint, Michigan, but later Los Angeles and Phoenix.
While Jonathan still takes on the occasional creative project, the majority of his time is spent on voiceovers and narrations from his home studio in the magnificent high desert, central Mexican town of San Miguel de Allendé.
I am a Nancy Wolfson graduate. And about that...
I've had a successful voiceover career for quite a long time. When considering working with Nancy, although I was certainly aware of her accomplishments and experience, it was difficult to resist asking the question: "But can this lady really teach me something?"
The answer? Yes.
True, much of what she teaches had already been learned in the trenches over my career. I'd say it was her superb ability to define and formalize everything that must be understood by today's successful Voice Talent that made her so valuable to me.
But, beyond that, there were clearly things she DID teach me. Whaddaya know? Nancy's all right.
My Studio Equipment
Mac running Pro-Tools, Sennheiser MKH-416, Neumann TLM-103 and Studio Projects C1 mics, Network Music Library and Hollywood Edge Sound Effects Library. SourceConnect.
As someone who himself hires Voice Talent for a variety of projects, I've concluded that the thing we producers are usually looking for...is a good actor. Someone who can actually "hear" you when you tell them what you're looking for.
A good voice is good. A voice that can give you what you're looking for is, well...worth it.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jonathan Lockwood by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jonathan Lockwood is a Premium subscriber.
• Jonathan Lockwood was last active on Voice123 26 days ago