Wide range-Deep announcer, Cartoon Crazy to Normal
My range is from little boy to movie trailer announcer. Whatever the mood from professional to cartoon, I can shift and change.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Brooklyn/Manhattan/New Jersey, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Jonathan Boggs
My Voice Experience
Currently I am the Voice of infomercial products such as Cash 4 Gold, Snuggie, Slim Clip, Buxton Bag and Shark Rotator(the "call now 1800... don't delay!!) and other popular commercials that play all over the World. I started in radio at 16 and developed from there. Working in cartoons such as Pokemon, OnePiece and many others I've developed a wide range of characters and emotions. I have experience with professional radio, TV, cartoons, movies, all the way to artist exhibitions.
Bachelor's Degree in Communications at the Indiana University of Pennsylvania. I worked in radio in high school. Since 1996, I've worked in Japanimation and live action film translations. I performed with the Upright Citizens Brigade Improv group worked with several monologue performances. Learning annex seminars, voice-over courses , teachers.
My Studio Equipment
Professional Sound booth with Digital output.
Extensive experience in Broadcast technology. Such as HDcam, Digi-beta, and Betacam transfer operations. In addition to voice-overs, I've been a dubbing technician, film transfer, avid online, insert editor,and manager in NYC for 18 years. Script writing and editing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jonathan Boggs by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jonathan Boggs is a Standard subscriber.
• Jonathan Boggs was last active on Voice123 8 days ago